Infineon SummerSchool 2017: Test Development & Engineering – “Challenge the limits” – 28/08-01/09/2017 Villach (Austria)
Infineon SummerSchool rocks again! Following the success of our WinterSchool on Power Electronics in February 2017, 35 students will again have the chance to spend one week at Infineon Austria in Villach. From 28 August to 1 September 2017 the Infineon SummerSchool with a focus on Test Development & Engineering will be taking place at the international semiconductor manufacturer Infineon Technologies Austria in Villach, Carinthia (Austria) under the slogan “challenge the limits”.
- Test Development Engineers at Infineon are part of the innovation process which happens far before market introduction of new products – “We develop products that create value”
- Focus on Test Development Engineering
- Networking: cooperation opportunities for Master-thesis, PhD, internship, etc.
- Master’s and PhD students within the field of Electrical Engineering, Telematics, Informatics, Microelectronics, Automation Engineering, Acoustics, Software- and Hardware-Design. Simulation and Materials Sciences.
- Interactive Case Studies
- Fireside Chat
- Meet & Greet between students and IFX-experts
- Lab Tours
- Social Activities
- Infineon Austria will take over the costs of accommodation (youth hostel basis), the supporting programme and in-company catering.
- The travel costs must be borne by every participant themselves.
Further information about applying can be found here: www.infineon.com/schools
Apply now here! (Application open until June 30th!)