Post-Doctoral Research Position in Data Analytics & Machine Learning
The Adaptive, Intelligent Materials and Systems (AIMS) Center at Arizona State University is seeking to recruit a Postdoctoral researcher. The research will be conducted under the supervision of Professor Aditi Chattopadhyay, director of the AIMS Center.
Academic qualifications: Candidates are expected to have a PhD degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or a related field) and the following skill set: (i) sensor fusion; (ii) feature extraction; (ii) fault estimation; (iv) classification methodologies for aircraft networks.
- Established track record evidenced by publications in quality journals
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to formulate, plan and conduct research with specific objectives and milestone
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in team-oriented research environment
- How to Apply: Application materials should include curriculum vitae, transcripts, evidence of past research experience and E-mail contact information for at least three references. Materials must be submitted electronically as a single PDF file to Bonsung.Koo@asu.edu specifying “ASUAIMS-Postdoc” in the subject line.
- Review of applications will begin as they arrive and acceptance of candidates will be on a rolling basis.
For More Information:
Dr. Bonsung Koo (Phone: (480) 965-0470 email: Bonsung.Koo@asu.edu )
Dr. Siddhant Datta (Phone: (480) 965-0470 email: Sdatta10@asu.edu )
Cristianne Scherrer, Administrative Assistant; email: Csscherr@asu.edu )